These rules are valid as of 1.1.2015. If you do not agree with the rules, you can not take part at the race event.
We hereby exclude liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with regard to any information, content, or race.
- You must be older than 18 years.
- You must be in a good health condition.
- We are not responsible for any damage on your property or health.
- You agree with processing of your personal information for registration purpose. We do not disclose to third parties.
- All photos taken of you can be used for marketing or promo purpose.
- The race ticket fee is nonrefundable once purchased. You can transfer your ticket to other person if you like.
THE RACE RULES
- If you compete as a racer – your time is measured you are subject to penalties for not overcoming the obstacles
- 30 Burpees (chest must hit the ground, feet must leave the ground) for man
- 15 Burpess (chest must hit the ground, feet must leave the ground) for woman
- If you do not complete as racer – you register as fitness, your time is not measured no penalty applied to you.
- FOR THE TEAM COMPETITION WE COUNTS TIME THE FIRST THREE MEMBERS ACHIEVED. TEAMS CAN BE GENDER MIXED AND MAY CHANGE THE COMPOSITION OF THE TEAM MEMBERS.
- You get your start number written at your arm at the race date
- Be at the registration latest 40 minutes before your wave start